Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Not sure what to do with my time

I am so booooooored!!!

I have spent the past three years working my ass off day and night to write papers and read book after book for school.  So now I find myself with all this time.  Time to sit and think and contemplate and I just don't like it.  I already started a to-do list but I don't want to knock through all 28 items in just a few weeks.  And a few of them are for later in the year.  Some cost money and those I just can't do yet.

I have never been one to sit on my ass and do nothing.  That is why getting sicker worries me.  I get bored easily.  I don't need to be totally immersed in something, but I hate not having a set goal or a routine.  Before school ended I had my days planned pretty much.  There was always school work, housework and the gym.  Now its just housework and the gym.  I don't have many crochet orders (actually I have none at the moment just some random projects I am working on), but even those aren't holding my interest.

It has only been what 12 days since graduation and I am already going stir crazy.  I need to come up with a routine quickly.  It would help if the weather would turn summery!!!  This 58* and cloudy weather is not helping me at all.

I can't go back to work.  There is no more schooling for me to do.  TV is boring as all hell.  I can't find anything on Netflix.  And I think I am in a rut lol.  Maybe I need a few days to sleep and then I will feel energized to do things?

No comments:

Post a Comment