Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Feeling the need to be more creative

I think I want to get back into painting.  Although between the crochet and sewing and baking and research for the Wakefield 4th of July parade I am pretty much out of free time.  But after the 4th I can finish up the sewing projects I am working on and maybe I can add some painting into the mix.  I need to get back into drawing and that sort of art.  I miss it!  Maybe I can take another class again this fall like I did a few years ago.  I really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Dear fellow 30 something CFer. I know this comment is a lil late and hopefully you have found something to feel your need to be more creative - but have you ever tried the knitting looms? They are awesome and sew much easier than knitting needles. I fell in love with them and moved on to the knitting machine. Check them out! I hope you are doing well

    ReplyDelete