Thursday, March 13, 2014

Surgery is a MUST

I was told I HAVE to have the cyst removed.  No but's about it.  So I see the surgeon in May and we will decide on a date then.

Once we pick a date my CF doc will schedule an admission for IV antibiotics so I can be in good shape for the surgery.  We may be doing two rounds prior since my lung function was down again last appointment last week.  .96L, 30%.  I started 2 weeks of oral cipro and I go back the beginning of May.  I'll probably be admitted the middle/end of May and then again the beginning of July with surgery towards the end of the month.  It sucks though because my SIL is due to have my niece or nephew on July 15th.  So there is no way, unless she goes like a month early, that I will see the baby before my surgery.  At least it will give me something to look forward to as I wait to recover...

No comments:

Post a Comment