Friday, January 15, 2016

Clinic Update

I had my 3 month clinic appointment yesterday.  I can't believe I survived 3 months without a call in there somewhere.

All my numbers are the same.  I was 1.09L on October 1st and yesterday I was 1.08L.  37% and holding. I will take it.  My weight was down another 1.5lbs but I am OK with that.  I am still 116 and that isn't a bad weight to be.  I'll worry if I hit 110 or lower.

I got the all clear to star full dose Orkambi in Tuesday.  I go away this weekend so I am waiting till I get back to start.  I should be fine but hey you never know.

Still no need to start insulin.  I had a few weeks where I was running high, even my fasting numbers, but then other weeks where my fasting was normal.  One day they were 66 when I got up!  Kinda low!  So long acting is out.  And my over 200s are not consistent enough to need insulin before meals.  So its keep monitoring and see how they are in 3 months again.  Easy enough.

That is all.  Boring life here lol.  But at least there are no crazy health issues in my life right now.


2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with Orkambi, have heard a lot of great things. Glad your numbers are all about the same, no change is better than negative change. - I had my CF appointment this week too! :-) #ClinicBuddies lol

    ReplyDelete