Tomorrow I have clinic and I am not looking forward to it. The past week my lungs have really gone downhill. My ability to walk has decreased - the speed on the treadmill has gone from 3.2 to 2.7 and I still feel like I am running. I am requiring DuoNebs at least 3-4 times a day (I usually take them 2-3 depending on what I do and how long I am up). And my appetite is kaput.
My lungs are super tight with everything, even just sitting around. Interestingly enough my O2 and HR have been fairly good! I haven't dipped below 90% all that often considering I am gasping for breath a lot. Of course on my ride home today, as I walked back to my car after stopping at a rest stop, my O2 was 81% lol....oppsie!
Pretty sure I am in need of my IVs. Now I just have to decide if I want to go in this week, or next week. I will decide once I see what my FEV1 is tomorrow morning. If I have declined a lot then I will go in this week, if not then I want to wait till next week since P is on call this weekend.