Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Clinic Results

Clinic was pretty much what I was expecting.

I went from 1.08L to .95L (37%-32%).  So it is definitely an admission for me.  Luckily we are waiting till Monday so I can be home this weekend in case P gets a call.  But if my O2 sats dip low or I feel worse I need to just go right to the ER and be admitted that way.  I don't foresee any issues though.

I am actually worse now than I was back in January of 2011 right after the Colistin incident.  And those numbers were before my Albuterol treatments!  And the first one I did I stopped within a few seconds because it triggered a coughing spell.  Never had that happen before.  My airways are definitely not happy campers right now!

My weight is still high for me but it is still in range of where I have been before (56.7kg or 124.7lbs).  So I am not worried a whole bunch about that anymore.

I do need to call and reschedule my transplant clinic appointment.  I have been putting it off but I need to get back on track with that.  And also getting all the info sent to Lahey Clinic again so I can restart the pulmonary rehab program.  I am really hoping that because I am working out 4 days a week on my own they will let the rehab slide....but I doubt it.

My O2 study results had not been sent to her yet as of today either.  So I am hoping by Monday they will be in.  I kinda sorta do want my O2 back, but at the same time, its been cheaper not running that thing every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment