Monday, October 20, 2008

Exercising

I need to start. I want to start. I HAVE to start. If I want to improve my lung function and get back to my base (which is somewhere close to 50%) I need to work my ass off to get there. So I have decided that today I will start again. Even if I start out going a couple days a week, it is a start. I am bringing workout clothes with me to work and I will change when I get to the gym.

Here's to getting healthy and staying off that lung transplant list!!!!!!

(((CHEERS)))

12 comments:

  1. You can do it! I have been swimming three days a week and I can tell it is making a difference - and I certainly hope my PFTs show it in Dec. Now that I am in a routine, it's much easier - do it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I know it will make a difference for you. I'm glad you are getting motivated.

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go girl!
    You can do it Amy!

    It sounds like you the strength, you really want to do it. I think that already counts for half of it.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Amy Go! Do you have anyone that can exercise with you so you can motivate each other? Having a exercise partner really helps. Cheers to happy exercising!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Amy!! You can do it girl!! Exercise is hard, but it is so good for you! Try to find something that you enjoy or at least something you can tolerate and do it!! Yay Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck. It's all about the mind frame and sticking with it! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll spare you all the "go get 'em girl"s since you got plenty of those already (and you know I'm cheerin' you on anyway). My best advice is, don't beat yourself up if you miss a day or can't exercise for the full 30 minutes (or whatever goal you set for yourself) - do the best you can, and forgive yourself for the mess-ups. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ummm....7 days and no new blog?! wtf? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. How's the exercising going Amy? :)

    -CowTown

    ReplyDelete