Thursday, May 2, 2013

May is CF Awareness Month!!!

How are YOU spreading awareness?

Me?  Well I have decided that each day I will take a friend / or stranger's question and post the answer as a reply on here and on Facebook.  FB will be the short version and the longer on on here.   Some days I may have 2 posts if I need to update about my health etc.  But there will be a post everyday.  That is my blogger challenge!

This is what I posted to the FB world:

Yesterday was the start of Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month! Taking a cue (and some of her words) from Anne, I am doing this. Each day I will pick a question and write about it. I can give the short answer here and the long answer on my blog. Ask whatever you want to know about me and CF, CF, lung transplant etc. If I don't know the answer I have a stash of some dam good friends that can probably answer the question, especially if it pertains to the post-transplant aspect of it. Seriously ask anything!!! If you have a question you want to ask but not others to know about you can send me a message. Otherwise, happy thinking, and asking!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

***Just a reminder, any answers I give are from my own personal experience with CF and the information I've gained on my journey living with this disease. Please don't take any of what I say as advice or the only answer. Each CF'er has their our own story and their own routine as prescribed by their care team.***

Start thinking and posting those questions to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment