Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eva

This is Jessi, Eva, and Talana.  They all met at the premiere of Eva's documentary 65 Red Roses back in October.  It premiered on my birthday (Canada only sorry US folks) and they were awesome enough to get this picture.  I've been lucky enough to meet Talana and will be meeting Jessi in the next few months.  Ironically, or maybe unfortunately, both reasons for meeting these two fabulous ladies is a death of a fellow CFer.  I met Talana at Jenn's memorial and I will be meeting Jessi at Q's memorial.

I posted this picture because of the last post, Eva.  If you have a few minutes check out her blog and leave a comment.  As of yesterday she was still alive.  She needs all of our prayers so that her journey into the next world is easy.  She is such a remarkable woman.  The world is loosing an angel.  God must have a special need for her to take her so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment