Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 1 of admission

I apologize for my lack of posts lately.  Between driving down for the funeral, then coming back home, then driving back down this past weekend for my friend's wedding, and packing for it all, plus the admission today, I have had no time.  But now I am back on and will be updating the whole week I am in patient.

So far things are going well.  It is so much different here than at Penn Presby!  Food is better, TV is better and free, phone is free.  There are some on demand movies I can watch.  And they have wireless internet access!

I am scheduled for my PICC placement tomorrow and x-ray.  Other than that, nothing to really update.  This should be a short 3-5 day admission which I am thrilled about, then I can go home to my boyfriend.  I miss him already!  He is coming to see me tomorrow night which is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Cyster!! Thinking of you and sending you tons of feeling better soon wishes :) Good luck with the PICC tomorrow!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the PICC placement. Hope your time in the hospital goes fast.

    ReplyDelete