Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year's!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it is 2010 already! I feel so old lol. I also feel like I am slacking on all my readers. I apologize for that. Being at Peter's house I don't have access to any of my stuff on my computer (I might go buy a laptop this week and then when I go back home I can transfer everything to it so I am not so slacking anymore). There really isn't much to update all of you on. My lungs still feel the same. I am enjoying not working and relaxing at his place. Spending time with Tina and Shawn and Peter has been fabulous.

We had a great time on New Year's. Went to a party and saw a band. I stayed sober to drive home haha. I didn't mind. I actually got drunk beforehand while making dinner for everyone so it worked out well. It has been the first year in about 9 years I have had someone to kiss when the ball dropped. Wow how sad is that? We made up for it though, it was a great night (any sexual inuendos should be left at the door people I was not refering to that haha).

Hmmm what else to blog about? I relly don't think there is anything else.

I will try to update this week if there are any happenings!!!

Love to you all and hope everyone had a safe and fun new years!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment