Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry post-Christmas!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! It was great spending it with my family. As much as family can try your nerves, they are still family, and I still love them.

I am leaving today for my little vacation up in Boston. I am packed for 2+ weeks, and have no idea when I am actually coming home. Being officially retired, I can stay until the 19th if I want to lol (next doctor appointment is on the 20th).

I will update and blog as much as I can while up there, but it will be a bit limited I am sure.

Much love to my readers and I hope that the New Year is wonderful for you all!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your "retirement" and your trip.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful and safe trip. Give all the sights a big wave from me! And if you go down Comm Ave at past BU say Hi. :) (My old stomping grounds.) {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete