Sunday, October 28, 2012

Honeymoon Extension

Looks like we get 3 extra days of our honeymoon!  Thanks to Hurricane Sandy we are "stuck" in Orlando until Thursday night!  We can't complain though.  And this has been one heck of a start to our marriage lol.

On the CF side of things, my lungs are slightly better.  I am not wearing my O2 all the time anymore thankfully.  But my heart rate is still high and my O2 is still lower than normal.  I have been using the O2 at the parks but tomorrow I plan on being "normal".  I get so frustrated with the stares and the looks and the people tripping over it!

I feel OK, but not great.  Once we return home I will make an appointment for my clinic and then port surgery and then my admission.  Get it all done with right!




2 comments:

  1. thanks for the update.Glad things are at least 'slightly better.' Better than no improvement or having you in hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do what I do - trip them with the cord!

    ReplyDelete