Monday, March 30, 2009

Troubleshooting!

Ok I am at my wits end here!

I have a few blogs that are invite only but I can not get to them because I get an error message that says "cookies and java need to be enabled" FUCK THEY ARE! I can't even email for help because the same flipping message pops up! WTF?!?!

I'm at a loss and it has been a few days.

Anyone have any ideas?

No hitting the back button when I get the message does nothing either, I have gotten that advice a few times already :)

Thanks for any help!

P.S. maybe an admin of blogger can read this and comment and tell me what to do?!?!?!?!?!?!

Blogger Sign In

WE FOUND THE FOLLOWING ERRORS:

Your browser's cookie functionality is disabled. Please enable JavaScript and cookies in order to use Blogger.

3 comments:

  1. I opened Kori's blog this afternoon and it worked. Just now it didn't, showed the same message. However when I pushed the 'back' button it did open...
    Sorry I can't help.

    Hope it will work for you soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can get on from work which is so weird so at least I know people didn't block me haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,
    Hi! sorry I haven't kept in touch lately, parents party, then going to NY. I'm so glad you got to meet up with Bill! That is awesome!
    The booties are adorable! Maybe I can see how much you would charge to make a pair for my brand new niece due in May?? :)
    I'm sorry you are feeling crappy.....maybe spring will actually arrive soon and make you feel a little better....
    hugs to you,
    Jada

    ReplyDelete