Monday, May 4, 2009

I did it

I did it!!!!!!

I sent for information about the Graduate program at West Chester University. I chose this school because they have this awesome assistantship where if you work full time (20 hours) they will pay your tuition and give you a $5000 stipend for the semester. Or part time (10 hours) and they will pay half and give you $2500! So yeah made it easy :) Plus its a state school and it's cheap to begin with. And to be honest, I LOVE their courses! They have the most classes that I am interested in!

I thought A LOT about it today and I wanna do this. Part of the reason I decided to go ahead was I looked more into the NCIDQ exam which I was planning on taking in October and it will cost me $1200-$1500 to take it! HELL NO! It will get me no where with my job and I can take it any time I please. I have all the info I need. So maybe in a few years.

Instead I am going to look into taking Grad school classes...I am BUTS haha! But whatever! Hell if I get the full time assistantship then I can work part time like 20 hours at my job and just COBRA my benefits and I will be fine.

Of course this will all depend on how I do on my GRE and if I get accepted to the MA program...wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck!! Sounds like a great plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I am so excited for you!! good luck, I know you will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go, Amy Sr.!!!! FIGHT ON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Amy I am so impressed, you are such a do-er! You are going to kick ass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for you babe! super cool...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you all of the luck in the world.

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so awesome!!! Yah for school!

    ReplyDelete