Saturday, May 2, 2009

Felling kinda like I have too...

Well I haven’t had a good blog in a very long time. One of those that really lets you deep into me. I just haven’t felt the need or the desire to do so. I have had a lot going on with the study and my step mother, but nothing that I wanted to share with the world.

I have been very happy lately, very content and don’t want to spoil it by digging into my inner most feelings. I know what’s in there and I am letting them hide out for now! I wanna stay happy and content a little while longer. I don’t want to think about all the bad shit I have inside. It can stay there right? No need for it to come out.

I have been thinking a lot about my close online friends. How sick some of them are and how I just want them to get lungs, get better, stay healthy etc. They all worry me and I guess I am kinda just avoiding anything that is serious and not happy in my blog. I dunno if that makes any sense. And I don’t want my friends to feel bad…you know who you are and I love ya all and worry so no need to yell haha!!!

Happy news:

Today was my nephew’s 5th birthday party. He had a blast and I am exhausted haha!

Next Saturday is the GS walk at the Philly zoo. I am looking forward to that.

I still have a job thankfully. The housing market sucks and I am thanking my lucky stars everyday that I still work.

I think that’s it. Again, I promise sometime soon I will update with some more in depth blogging but for now the shallow Amy is shining through!

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes that happy blogs are the best :) All of this stuff is a lot to deal with, so sometimes, we just have to not think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yay, happy 5th birthday to your nephew. Those parties are always fun!

    Happy and content is good.

    Love to you amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay Happy and keep happy blogging =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you've been happy lately!! No need to spoil it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Embrace being happy! Believe it or not, it's not tough to hardly ever be worried or sad. I think it also extends your life....

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay happy! Sometimes all that serious stuff is better tucked away something about posting it makes it that much more REAL if that makes sense.

    I hope your nephew has a great bday! Good job on your pfts after your study. So awesome I wish I could try that but I guess Ill have to try and be patient til it comes out. key word there try :)

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy schmappy - avoidance is KEY!

    (perhaps I'm thinking more about my own strategies for being "happy" - but hey, whatever works right?)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete