Monday, October 11, 2010

The BIG 3-0

Yesterday was my 30th birthday.  Today is my first full day as a 30 year old CFer!

I think as you get older birthdays truly do become just another day.  Peter and I went to dinner and a movie Saturday night and it was great to get out with him.  We rarely ever have time to ourselves.  But yesterday was just another day.  Well another day that included ice cream cake!  Mmmmmm...... No really my birthday was great and I do not feel any older lol.  This was my first birthday away from my family, but my new family made it good for me.

Now to the CF part of the day.  By the end of the day my tonsels were swollen and my throat hurt.  And when I woke up this morning it was the same thing.  Added on is a less mucusy, but rougher cough and some soreness in my lungs.  I'll see how I feel by Friday when I have a full 18 days of Cayston in me, and if I am not any better I'll call the doctor.  Sheesh wasn't I JUST there!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 3oth Birthday Amy!!! Glad you had a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-Day Amy!! Welcome to the 30's club :)

    ReplyDelete