Sunday, July 15, 2012

Funky

I have been in a funk all weekend and I am not quite sure why.  I have some inkling why but its not something I can publicly discuss on here.  Let's just say some people need to start thinking about others before making decisions.  P and I are FINE, it is NOT him.

I also think I can't get out of my funk because tomorrow at noon I go to the endoscopy center to have the 24 hour pH probe inserted *queue horror movie music*

Source

I am not looking forward to this at all.  And I mean AT ALL.  I have had some bad dreams about it already. *sigh*  Hopefully it will be over fast and I can come home and relax when it is removed....on Tuesday.

The next two weeks are going to be SUPER busy for me.  This week I have 2 doctor appointments, finishing up and sending out the wedding invitations and menu tasting on Thursday.  Next week I have a CF clinic appointment on Wednesday, P's daughter has a psych appointment on Tuesday, we meet with the Pastor on Monday and that Saturday P's daughter and I leave for PA for a week.  And to top it off these next 2 weeks are computer camp for her so she is only out of the house from 8:30-12:30 instead of 9-4.  That really puts a damper on my alone time and I can only imagine how my mood will be after 2 weeks of that and a week in PA with her.  I have no patience and need ME time in order to deal with things.  At least I can admit my downfall right? :P

3 comments:

  1. cuuute. my tests are the day after yours. lol.

    I've been getting pissed off at people for existing lately too. I just want to be alone, curled up in a little ball.. etc.

    I'm (kind of) glad that someone can relate.

    I hope everything goes well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad someone can relate too lol

    Hope your tests go well <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously It must be in the air. I was in funk-town on Sunday and couldn't shake it. Maybe it's my period coming on, (sorry TMI). Anyway, hope things slow down for you and you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete