Saturday, February 7, 2009

RIP Jenn

CF took another life.  We knew it was coming, but it still hurts.  I will miss her.  

Breathe easy my friend for you are now in a place where CF can no longer touch you.  

I am sad I never got to meet you in person, but thankfully you were in my life nonetheless.  I will treasure the Christmas card I received from you this year.  I will continue to pray for A., your family and friends.  

BREATHE EASY!

and get to know the lay of the land so when the rest of us join you, you will be able to show us the greatness of the other world.

<3

6 comments:

  1. So sad. I really enjoyed her blog. She was a very creative person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(
    Nice post about her.


    CowTown

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, I like your new blog design.


    CowTown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. I hope shes at peace now. Maybe have a word or two 'up there' about getting a shift on with the cure! Thinking of her family. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice post about Jenn. I too will treasure her card. She will be missed, but I happy she is no longer suffereing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sad, and makes us all realize we need to enjoy every single day we have with our families. With tears, prayers to her family and friends.

    ReplyDelete