Friday, August 29, 2008

Mosiac Me



THANKS LISA!!!!

Here is how to make your own!


Type your answer to each of the following questions into Flickr search. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite image then copy and paste each the URL's into the mosaic maker (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php) (3 columns, 4 rows).

Here are the questions:

What is your first name? (Amy)
What is your favorite food? (cheesesteak)
What high school did you attend? (Neshaminy High School)
What is your favorite color? (Red)
Who is your celebrity crush? (Brad Pitt)
Favorite drink? (Milk)
Dream vacation? (Rome)
Favorite dessert? (Lemon meringue pie)
What do you want to be when you grow up? (interior designer)
What do you love most in life? (My dog Maggie)
One word to describe you? (alive)
Your Flickr name? (bittyhorse)

***I tried posting the links of where I found these pictures on Flickr but for some reason when I post the link Flickr gives me it fucks up my whole blog. So sorry I'm not adding it!!!! HAHA***

4 comments:

  1. I tried to make one but the whole thing was blank! Not very encouraging. Maybe it's just my browser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. This is not a comment but a question. I saw your comment on the blogger question page that "your sidebar went to the bottom" and you "edited the html slightly" and it was fixed. My sidebar went to the bottom yesterday. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what you "edited slightly" if you have the time.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, that was a blast! I think I'll probably create my own little questionnaires to work off of. It's neat what comes up.

    Here's mine if you care to look at it.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/69209318@N00/2811770666/

    Cory

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made mine, and it actually worked! Apparently somebody named the ugliest dog in the world Rhiannon, proceeded to take a million pictures of it, and uploaded them to FlickR - My options were limited, but thankfully entering a search of my name DID turn up one or two images on the first page BESIDES that friggin' dog.

    Thanks for the fun!! :P

    ReplyDelete