Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lemon award


Thank you Carrie for nominating me!!!!

Here are the rules of getting the award....  put the logo on your blog, nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude, link to your nominees, let them know they have received the award by commenting on their blog, and share the love and link to the person from whom you received your reward. 


Ok so I am not going to the blogs and telling them they will have to see it from here :)  But I know each of you read my blog so you will see ;)

<3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! But what exaclt is a lemon award - oh, like the lemon make lemonade thing? Anyhoo, I think it is awesome you thought of me, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetheart!
    ((Hugs!))

    ReplyDelete