Well here it is NEW YEAR’S EVE!!!!!!! Yay!! Time for a new year woot!!!! This one wasn’t as bad as I had thought it would be. I was only hospitalized once! Though who knows what the appointment on the 14th will bring hehe.
I have lots going on tonight. 2 parties to go to, which I will be taking and posting pictures of. And then Tuesday, I am so super excited about this, my friend Frank Farry was elected to the House of Representatives and Tuesday is the inauguration ceremony in
In honor of New Year’s I did a resolution list:
They are in no particular order, just how they came to me.
1. Have more of a social life. I
2. WORK OUT. I haven’t been to the gym in forever. Mostly because of my lack of energy which I also need to work on.
3. Get my energy back. Not sure how I can do this but I have a year to figure it out.
4. Read more. I tend to get sucked into the internet just like everyone else but I need to stop. I need to read more. I love to read and I love to get lost in stories.
5. Write more. This doesn’t necessarily mean blog more. Just write more. I have my short story written but it could use some tweaking before I attempt to send it to a publisher.
6. Work on that pesky thing called health. I know my numbers suck and I know I need to work on them. Exercising will help that. So will a better mood. Once I nail those down hopefully my numbers will improve. I’m not asking for much, just 45%.
7. Figure out my finances and get them in order. I need to be realistic about my spending…I don’t buy anything except food and gas. All I do is pay bills…thanks student loans and the
8. Be a better person. I am not happy with who I am and I need to work on that.
9. Cross more things off of my 101 things to do in 1001 days list.
Well that’s all I could think of for now. I am sure as the days go by in the next week or so I will think of some more things.
Hope everyone has a safe and fun new year’s. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!!!!!!!!!
EDITED to add:
I forgot tomorrow I am going to LBI to watch the lighting of the lighthouse. It hasn't been lit in over 400 years or some high number like that. :)