I heard from the study coordinator today. Seems I am a decent candidate for the study however, I am on 4 abx daily and that is an issue. We might have to stop some of them. My appointment with my Dr is on January 14th so she is going to meet with me that day too. She also said she will be sure to talk to my Dr before then. She hasn’t had time to catch him with the holiday and all lately.
I am all excited to do the study but I am not sure if I will. If I have to stop all 4 abx I am out. I am too scared to do that. I can deal with stopping Keflex and oral Cipro but I want to stay on my Bactrim and Zithro. I have already decided on my own to stop TOBI so that will not be an issue. Of course Dr H doesn’t know that yet but haha!!!
It especially worries me since I only feel about 95% of my normal self. I feel a little more tight and all but I can’t figure out if it is still the after effects of the TOBI or if it is an exacerbation brewing inside. I am holding off on calling since I don’t have any extra sputum and the color is the same.
I also made an appointment today to go see the dermatologist on the 7th. My face is outta control! The pimples are multiplying daily and they don’t have heads so I can’t pop them!! Just annoying painful pimples. So I am hoping she will be able to give me some miracle cream that will make my face look like a models again!
I was also going to blog about my wonderful mood **inserts sarcasm here** but I don’t feel like bringing the world down too. So for now I will leave you all with my Dr appointment / study updates and say have a fabulous evening!!